Thursday, April 21, 2016

My new flower hat + Dokomi outfit preview

Hello dears!

Yes, I made ANOTHER hat! And this time, I will even wear it soon, not like my 3 other hats which are waiting in my closet ^_^''' Maybe the decoration looks familiar to you, because it was once attached to a big pink hat, but it was just way to big and heavy, so I made a new one (which is still quite heavy, would you have guessed that a few flowers and pearls would weight that much? O_o''' )

I made the hat for my outfit at the Dokomi convention next week. I wanted to wear something more OTT this time. The last years I have worn more casual outfits because the weather was so hot, but this year it will be cold and rainy D-:




Aaand my flower princess outfit. Haven't worn my pretty overskirt for 2 years either >_<'''


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...