Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bring & Buy event

Last weekend I visited a Bring & Buy event which was organized by some local Lolitas. Unfortunately I totally forgot to take any pictures during the event, but the reason is because I just had so much fun and was constantly talking to people or looking through the items! So the only picture you get is one of my purchases ^^'''

I just want to describe the event. There were around 30-40 people and we had sooo much stuff for sale. I felt like in Closed Child haha. If I didn't wanted to save up money for some Lolita events next year, I surely would have bought a lot. But at the end of the event there was still a lot of stuff available. I think more people came to sell rather than to buy. But for me it was a success, I could sell 2 dresses and 1 pair of pants which just didn't fit me well.

Besides shopping, we also had cupcakes, cakes, tea and coffee, and there were tables where you could sit down and have a good talk to people.

I liked that the event pulled many Lolitas who either don't go to meet-ups often or who live far away. So it was really nice for me too meet old friends or new girls from my own city.

Of course I have to show you my purchases now: a bunny headbow from AP, a Gosurori and a GLB Boudoir.


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...