Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Another small meet-up

Hello dears!

Last weekend we had a small meet-up again. It wasn't an official meet-up because my friend just wanted to visit a certain café to order a cake, but then more people came haha.

The certain café should have been the cupcake café which we already visited numerous times, however the owner kinda forgot that she has closed that day for a private party, so we were walking through the cold, rainy and windy weather to find a place for 7 people on a saturday in a super crowded city center >_<. One person suggested a fancy café where we still had to wait around 30mins to get a table, and me and a friend were already on our way out to try our luck with another café, when finally got a table. And now I'm happy that the cupcake café was closed, because otherwise I would have never found out about the super delicious cakes the fancy café has!

I know many fancy cafés with a huge amount of cakes and tartes in the display, looking very tasty, having a high price tag, and then just taste meeeh. But this one not! Ah I want to visit it again! (It was Café Reichard at cologne central station if you want to know xD)

I ordered a citron baiser tarte (on the left):

More or less good group picture haha:

And my outfit for the day (I chose a super simple one because it was just too cold. I was even wearing black leggins, not tights xD):

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...